2011年3月18日星期五

Love the girl last generation of each skin are the angel wings

    Hey my dear kids asleep

    this disgusting font selection

    nausea you just want to look at the next ha ha

    love care for each girl last generation are the angel wings ~

    long grass today, bought a drug store muscle research, I am in the mall and turn the ink with which to buy a brand, which emulsion. As one saying goes, even if the woman left with only a dollar, will choose to buy a cheap cream. And Gouzi have not seen each year. One day I gossips and ice this video, she exclaimed, my skin changed for the better. Facts have proved that the world no ugly women only lazy. (Do not know is not the secretion of estrogen Ran right out so I do not Zhangdou was.)

    I am a person easy to follow blindly. Come see who's skin, it is necessary to look her in the use of Han. Looking at magazines, Estee Lauder, Dior, Chanel, Lancome, European trees, Mitchell's, I flow at one place, but now I'm not willing to make money buying and buckle to fame: the young to use these big brands, old and future use Diansha? (Actually can not afford it) say, and my wife has a lifetime with a big treasure, also lacks in addition to black spots. Just do not know so I used mixed would not have hormones or heavy metals exceeded. According to my research, or the more reliable Japanese goods, general goods like South Korea, the biggest brand is a Lange, a cousin to buy a wedding gift when, in fact, is to take her as a mouse. Haha. In fact, I really envy

    U.S. lead. Huyou the leng leng, Ms. Amy, and a lot of silly strange weird silly Taoyin Zi. In fact, not a set of skin care products can change, it is important is the method and course of time accumulation.

    cleansing articles:

    watched a lot of cleansing products that function, but also white, but also a moisturizing face but a few things, facial cleanser, but to be a tens of seconds, it can play what role? Can be cleaned pretty good. I am also a relatively ignorant people, see the recommended products on the forum like to try,blackhawks jerseys, in fact, many of which are the gunmen, the methodology is constantly trying to find their own on the line. I mixed dry skin, here is my little experience:

    are using: OLAY What the hell ZA whitening facial cleanser Oupo Ginger Flower Facial Cleanser Neutrogena Great Treasure

    also exfoliating once a week (I face a bit sensitive): affordable herbal exfoliating cream. Gray often useful.

    Shui articles:

    to now have not replaced from the senior brand, check out the body a little while ago, I suspect that is not, and it has a relationship. See the forum has something about za home with hormones. I have dry skin, I only use moisturizer, but the miracle is that I slowly turned white, and long-term stay indoors may also be relevant. za what is more suitable for home between the ages of 20-23, not greasy, moisturizing effect can be. Thick feel, but rub his face absorbed quickly. Summer, when I act recklessly engaged in a bottle of Rose Hydrosol, not cheap facial, but still proved to the force, the brand is called Grass set. Compared to domestic products or force.

    emulsion articles:

    Ibid. ZA is also a family suite of emulsion. Met two years ago, when New Year discount, I did not measure the extent of his face, bought a bunch of light to send the demo I used for several months. Emulsion rather than water with a lot of fast. Now all the emulsion has run out, leaving only two series of switching the use of water.

    cream articles:

    I strongly recommend the film with the sisters Huang Tsai. In fact, I did not even figure out the name, called Pien Tze Huang. Because a mistake has spread everywhere, and made them both confused and impossible to find. Very cheap, 25 bucks a bottle, 10 grams. Very effective against acne. But now think there is no great effect of a bottle bottom, and do my acne antibody it?

    Eye articles:

    young age to buy eye cream, the results of a long a lot of fat granule, after taking out is a big pit. Grandma a leg! Watson's Eye to I hang out it! Later studies in three out of a sister endorsement of Liu Yifei Garnier go beads. Anyway, the same feeling used and useless. Do not know since there is no effect.

    right, looking for their own brands to look at the age of the brand's spokesperson, it is the brand positioning. Anyway, do not buy Maggie Cheung, Gong Li aunt speak of these things on the right.

    Mask articles:

    ah America that the United States that do not know you wisdom for such a fire? Also sell expensive. Posted under the cruel than once or twice, there is no sense of wisdom for effect. I tried the beauty of Taiwan's diary, the smell of burning hair,vibram 5 fingers, a son of the syrup taste, I turn away from it!

    isolated articles:

    I think white and isolation inseparable. I just go out every day, using computers, I remind myself to touch Cream. Hehe. Most used or za Cream, cast not white, it perfectly clear natural. Han unitary moths later sudden, BB cream, did not withstand the temptation to engage in is still a fan of bb. Now do a large pores, I do not clean and the relevant estimates and unloading.

    Cleansing articles:

    ZA makeup remover oil and honey, two-pronged approach,mac makeup, I can not believe it!

    too lazy kid to death, do not want to wash your face before going to sleep. Ah,mac brushes, but comrades must develop the habit of washing before going to bed. Clean skin is the most important stage! ah ah ah ah ah

    typing tired to death, to end here, Xiaohong child beauty class is over, run away!

    没有评论:

    发表评论