2011年3月13日星期日

Fleeting time Fleeting time

I ran that side walls mottled side,vibram 5 fingers, that side of the awards close to my kindergarten walls . Fortunately, also .

black top with a clear written: Hui-E Wan was awarded the children , learning progress. Two young children on the screen is blowing bubbles. Very beautiful . Date is 1994 .

but my memory is very vague. Seventeen years ago in the past , but also as the painting slowly this wall defects ,nhl hockey, not to fight a complete memory.

Followed not far behind my elementary school language teacher. My cousin said: We go fast , do not look back.

not I do not want to see him ,mac brushes, but he should be remembered that the young thin guy, but not the slightly fat middle-aged .

I'm afraid once, ten years time will be in our side rolling dies. I do not want people to see time has carved a familiar kind of strange .

Children's wear pants ,mac makeup, but I never outgrown it.

Paul is necessary to grow , it is necessary to leave to go fight .

also Peter Pan. He is a child will never grow up , never sad child. One day he flew to his childhood friend 's window, watching her getting old face, he muttered to: Why do you want to grow up ah ?

Why do we grow up?

Come to a close .

Liuniansishui , memory ashes .

没有评论:

发表评论