2011年3月31日星期四

homeward (plus-ing)

at this time tomorrow I'm gonna be accompanying my parents. ,mac makeup wholesale

will accumulate for six months ,vibram 5 fingers, it all onto me the little box , too heavy to drag the boxes are broken.

include: spring, summer autumn and winter clothes , kanebo skin care products , L'OREAL shampoo hair conditioner, and even brought my mother a big bag of cotton .

with these things in fact very costly , but with the past and that is to buy over there , the meaning is different.

stay home to more parents, more painting , ha ~ .

each returned to Guangzhou to feel that attachment seems to fade a bit .

first few years , the city dirty and messy , painful every time I come back .

soul I love this city ah. Each left a shell and feel the pain of separation spirituality .

shortcomings I love him ,mac brushes, love his dirty and messy .

Now I no longer have that feeling , do not know is the real out of body and soul , or soul , or I have been drifting in that city and return to my body.

really have souls , do not put her in any particular place to pay tribute,

because she was in their hearts , who have not move .

Dongpu afternoon ride to the bus terminal and then bus to Wonderland Park , sister to meet me at the bridge below ,

and then go to Guangzhou in 2004 for the first time to study, exactly the same scenario .

Casey sister came to see me then laugh at me : wow,mac makeup, Western style , oh .

fact, I just broke a hair only.

last star back to me said: Do not miss out , face the future now .

I said: ah , yes. I have to face the future.

when I found my soul , even though living in that pile of junk , I also peace of mind .

没有评论:

发表评论