2011年3月13日星期日

Few days after moving

OPENING MESSAGE

has been busy moving the past few days after finishing the work, thinking of this matter has not been time to do - is to live in my husband what had happened in the past few years recorded, after can be a witness against because of his stubborn and make a mistake and let yourself regret the decision of his life - a divorce. Perhaps the most documented here are some unhappy things, that's also some grumbling, but I still hope my experience can give regardless of married or unmarried, whether it is looking forward to marriage, marriage or bearish friends some reference, but also wish I could more fun!

things through:

moving really exhausted after the past few days, and waist pain, knowing that she had a baby need to pay more attention, but still eager to be taking things ready. BB said to me not so tired, but I think BB has been back for a Chinese New Year, it is too late to help but to pack up.

eat, not to my father do the food taste, not the fish oil that is gluten stuffed meat, looking not want to eat, so eating is eating at my grandmother's, just my parents house in my grandmother cook. Yesterday her mother on holiday, before all morning to evening, she came back I had to sleep.

Yesterday, I started to plan the kitchen cleaning job. BB house is a home-made farm house, two and a half, kitchen, great high, but for some reason (to not elaborate on here, I believe will have the opportunity to repeat) for dirty kitchen is really gone over the line. I posted on three sides of the wall tiles clean, mop clean, tidy cabinet. Steel tiles that bring the ball clean, then wipe cloth. Rub to the second wall, I was very tired, especially wiping down the bottom of the tile to bend over,mac makeup, hands trembling so do not have effort. Then her mother came in and saw me rub asthma, and said let me take a rest and then rub, I did not speak. Reincarnation out of her mother brought back a little bench to me so I sat rubbing. She said, On this day, I cleaned the kitchen, and her mother staring at a wooden cabinet rub the afternoon.

Today, the weather is good, I slept until half past ten to get up. My cleaning job done, get back the rest of the other BB. I quickly got up, trying to wash the linen quilt show yesterday to the sun, the sun found the quilt her mother had a (BB house with new house and old house, our new house, good house, drying time being only the old stuff), I gave up, intend to turn away. I just stuck his head out to see her mother had asked me if I want the sun thing, I said yes, and then she said, Then her mother came down he said, West Terrace in the new house, there is simply not big-ticket items such drying sheets. I snappily said, Mother and followed me to a new house on the second floor, said, I did not care for her. I drew things ready to go, had wanted to leave without warning, and put up with her mother out of tolerance or the other hit that go say hello. Behind her mother and said, They refer to my grandmother,nhl hockey, her mother would distinguish between their own home and my grandma house.

I feel:

feel a lot of complaints have been made on the BB after a write to the. But I have been thinking of his sentence on the girl said,mac brushes, Not to say that a man does not matter, marriage is based on the men, they can and they like men who like their life is gonna be every woman's dream. But now, like the girl so many girls eager for marriage but did not dare ask, afraid of injuries, then if we must enter the marriage hall, then do not choose a man on the choice of elders.

wife oral remember well the ad says,vibram 5 fingers, woman is the queen of the day life of the Princess ten months of hard work. In women the most beautiful time, men stay with how much time around? When they are busy with their own youth work, need help in their time of need of comfort, men at work; in and in-laws come into conflict, men at work; put in their own pain and vomiting of pregnancy, men at work; in their own hard with children, men at work ,,,,,,, ups and downs of life is when they are young, men can spend too little time, and elders can. If you can have love their in-laws, the equivalent of having a pair of father and mother, it is a happy thing. Next time with a man no complaints there is no contradiction there is no blame no misunderstanding, it's just sweet. If I have to choose between the two, I would choose the older, but most girls, including my marriage, when in the face of a man will first consider the factors. Here the elders are not elected to declare election family, but can choose their own favorite treat when her elders.

baby now, but I'm afraid one day the baby was taken away, I'm just looking forward to the healthy growth of the baby could be born, not because of his preoccupied with a self-inflicted a lifetime of regret and pain, the first surface heart of this kind of thing is quite disturbed, to the baby after birth is also very worried. Much thought, or gave birth before the baby then.

complaints stop here today.

没有评论:

发表评论