2011年4月17日星期日

Lancome , Lancome community , Lancome Rose community , lancome

offline first to a simple introduction, I was a sensitive skin MM. Although MM is a lot of sensitive dry skin, but my skin burst oil T zone, but dry cheeks. Are sensitive hybrid, really depressed ah! But I is not the sensitive area is where the eye is sensitive cheekbones. So I bought eye cream and face cream has become the most depressing thing. Will not get the red dot to come up with!
study a few books I have recently found that there are few suitable for sensitive skin products with the brand is pretty good. Himself to try to defeat the point,mac makeup wholesale, really okay.
now is that easy to use it!
1. Ya Yang spray.

I had bought other brands of spray according to Stephen is found that up a little sting, but then I tasted, the original is salty. Many Japanese magazine said, a lot of allergies are caused by sweat, salt can lead to skin allergies, so I thought maybe this is not very moderate it. He bought a Ya Yang, feeling more moderate, no smell,mac brushes, spray up the role of a stabilization of the skin, said after the make-up spray, dry with tissue paper to help hold & it! Like sisters can try!
2. vaseline lotion

This is the body lotion is very large, but the price is super cheap, but the packaging of each country is different from last time my mom was the only domestic 8.5 50ML meters, it is really value for money. I bought it produced in Macau, packaging is the case! Immediately after bathing to spend the winter will not dry and peeling skin, and will not itch it! High cost
3.

Dove body wash brand has always been my favorite, although just when the feeling began to wash is not always clean, but the moisture out of a sense of not run away, really like ah ! It is said that foreign production line will get better, we can give it a try!
4. Muscle Milk through Moisturizing Harmonie

This product is also my aunt introduced me to use, because our family atopic Well. Easy to use, she said,vibram 5 fingers, will surely be more suitable for me! Very cheap price only 60 meters, flavor, taste not see any fundamental news. Inside the component is quite simple, that is hyaluronic acid-based moisturizing ingredients. When the allergy sensitive skin we all know, the itch will be red, so this time instead of many other things with bad, as long as the moisture on it. You can also accelerate the skin's recovery. High cost. I just had to use when it is allergic to, and now with the emotion, and basic I use every day, after using the skin slippery, T zone oil is also less. Love,mac makeup!
5. La Roche-Posay sunscreen isolation.

this reason I recommend Ya Yang to light, but the point than VICHY to moisture. Autumn and winter use should be pretty nice, because it is the physical sunscreen, it would be better anti-allergic effect! SFP30 for the average office worker should say enough!
6. Girls Spring Cucumber Facial Cleanser

this product is super cheap, only 10 yuan, but the sensitive skin that I was actually surprisingly easy to use, can remove makeup . Ah such as foundation, eye liner ah. So have a good parity in the not cutting things.

没有评论:

发表评论