2011年4月13日星期三


    I like pearls.

    It comes from a dark, quiet, dark world. It crystal eye-catching, but also cool and subtle, is the only gem created by a life.
    Pearl, the life of this wizard, you can make good bright eyes gaze, Yu Jing lin, light wins the snow skin, body and lovely, makes skin like jade beads, beautiful face absolutely clear.

    Speaking of Pearl's fate and the Jing Run or 6 years ago, my father went to Hainan, a business trip, came back to give me back a lot of Hainan specialties, among them Beijing Run the pearl powder. Since living in Shanghai's sake, I had not heard any information on the Beijing-run pearl, but also blame the father did not known why buy pearl powder, Shanghai, on the drug card is the best. Dad said it was after he visited the Pearl Museum bought the pearl of this product in the local famous too!

    The original pearl museum there? It sounds very professional, try With heart, I began to Beijing Run pearl powder oral topical, not only knew it, the skin becomes delicate white Run the. Meeting to see long-lost friend, she began to ask me: Run the original gives me the surprise of Beijing has already started.

    By taking the pearl powder, I began to become very good sleep. 6 years ago, I was third, was busy in the exam, review every day late, stress mentally and physically exhausted I am at a loss, poor sleep quality. Every night after taking it, I can sleep well, it seems clear vision has changed, and this to me after the test can help!

    In the test over, I do so admitted to the ideal high school. At this time, my father bought me a pearl powder has been used up. I searched the major pharmacies in Shanghai, have not the shadow of Beijing Run-pearl. That are in the city, not buy such a good product, really a pity. Disappointed desperation, I still go back to the original use of old Shanghai: pearl powder on the drug card. By contrast, I understand that on the drug card is made of freshwater pearls, and Jing Run from the pure beauty of Hainan, is the sea water pearls. Beijing is obviously both raw materials and run better.

    Then gradually, I use a number of pearl powder: phoenix, the more Chui,mac makeup wholesale, beauty,vibram 5 fingers, full moon, the European Poetry Man ... ... Unfortunately, these are all made of freshwater pearls polished, the effect level uneven, but always feel better in Beijing Run good.

    Beijing has been on hold because of the strong feelings run so I have to get it resolved, began using the Internet to find news of him. Sure enough, the network is a powerful force, I found the pearl of the official website of Beijing Run, Run Beijing now has been found out more products, pearl powder, pearl jewelry and pearl skin care products, it really is a !


    I ordered a pearl white and facial cleanser, pearl day cream, night cream, lip frost, whitening cream and other products ... a lot ... of course I have been looking for pearl powder. The present classification of Beijing Run pearl powder more detailed than before, I bought a small degree of the smallest nano pearl powder, topical oral feel more at ease. Run quickly received a package in Beijing,mac makeup, looked at his hand for years looking for something that was finally, really baby ah!


    Run by a period of time in Beijing's products, my skin becomes really soft white as pearls, and even boyfriend were amazed and said that he and I are really

    Gives me a sense of the beauty of pearls Xiejing Run, I will continue using it.

    Pearl
    Jing Run Sunshine quietly into
    Even in winter the cold wind raging
    And I,mac brushes, still beautiful.

    没有评论:

    发表评论